The giveaway entry period has ended.
For the latest information on any giveaways, see: Giveaways page.
How to apply
1. Participants are required to make a TikTok video of themselves watching the Pokémon Highlight show on YouTube and also mention who’s their favourite Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Animation series and why. Visit this page for more information on the Highlight Show
2. In the TikTok video submission, participants must use the following hashtags visible in the video and in the captions: #PokemonBattleFestival, and one of the following hashtags based on the participants’ region:
- Malaysia: #PokemonBDSPGiveawayMY
- Singapore: #PokemonBDSPGiveawaySG
- Philippines: #PokemonBDSPGiveawayPH
- Thailand: #PokemonBDSPGiveawayTH
3. Participants with the best TikTok videos will be chosen as the winner:
- videos will be judged based on the following: Uniqueness, creativity, entertaining answers
4. You’re done!
To participate in the TikTok challenge, please read and agree to the following terms and conditions. By posting the specified video with the hashtag #PokemonBattleFestival and one of the indicated regional hashtags, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is only available to participants from the following regions: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines.
- Automatic submissions using programs, data manipulation and any submissions or posts deemed to be fraudulent, will not be eligible for the ballot.
- You may submit as many entries as you like, but in the event that you are selected multiple times from the ballot, only one entry will be considered valid.
- By participating, you agree that we may use your video(s) as part of our advertising materials (including editing and using multiple submissions).
- The company will not be held responsible for any Internet connection problems.
- This campaign may be suspended, or the specifications may be changed in the event of a server/network/TikTok platform issue or change to TikTok’s usage which prevents videos from being posted.
- This campaign is not affiliated with TikTok or ByteDance.
- Participants will be responsible for any cost incurred to participate in this campaign.
- We are not able to confirm the receipt of your application or answer to any queries regarding the ballot results or the method used to determine the winners.
- Campaign terms and conditions is subject to change without prior notice. Any changes will come into effect immediately.
- Please abide by “TikTok Terms of Service” when using TikTok.
- The winners for each prize will be selected by the voting of the hosts of Pokémon Battle Festival Asia 2021. after the entry deadline.
- One winner will be selected from each of the 4 regions (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand)
- Participants who have set their posts as private will not be eligible to win.
- Winners will be contacted via direct messaging from the official ESL Asia TikTok account (@ESLAsia).
- Winners will receive a direct message on their TikTok account notifying them of the win.
- Notification to the winners will commence from the start of January 2022. Winners will be contacted by ESL Asia (@ESLAsia), our partner contractor, to provide their contact information and address for prize delivery. Please check your messages and reply via the method specified by the designated deadline.
- The win will be forfeited if no reply is received by the deadline.
- The prize will be forfeited if there is a delivery failure due to an unknown or incomplete address.
- Schedule for prize delivery will be specified in the direct message.
- Prizes can only be delivered to addresses within the following regions: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines.
- Prizes cannot be transferred to a third party or exchanged for cash.
- The listing of prizes on auction sites etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Any violation of “TikTok Terms of Service” (example: fraudulent accounts, multiple accounts, etc.), may result in the nullification of your entry and your right to win from that account. Please do not post any content containing the following:
- Content that infringes privacy, intellectual property rights, the right to use one’s likeness, content that includes harassment, inappropriate language, defamation, discrimination, and any content that may cause disadvantage or discomfort to others.
- Offensive content that goes against public order and morals, and any content that may cause discomfort to other viewers.
- Content that is intended for advertising, sales activities, election activities, solicitation for a specific ideology or religion, etc.
Personal information and any other information obtained through this campaign will be used for the following purposes.
- Personal information collected to conduct the ballots, contacting of winners and prize delivery: Name, Address, Contact number
- Purpose of use: In addition to entry confirmation, conducting of the ballot, prize deliveries, and winner notifications, the information will be used as statistical information that does not identify individuals for marketing purposes.
- Personal information may be provided to ESL and its subcontractors to the extent necessary.
- In the event that personal information is to be provided to a third party, it shall be done in writing, by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail, electronic media, etc., and shall be handed over with due consideration to data security.